Leadership and Strategies – Your Way to Strategies!
IBDL Master brings together the critical leadership skills of strategic planning and inspirational leadership, which are required to succeed in today’s complex and challenging business environment. It links the strategy of today’s firm with the desired outcomes of revenue, profits, and growth through value creation and market focus.
McGraw-Hill Business Publishing
This course is a preparation for the international exam of IBDL Master Credential.
Table of Contents
- What Is Strategy and Why Is It Important?
- Charting a Company’s Direction.
- Evaluating a Company’s Resources, Capabilities, and Competitiveness.
- The Five Generic Competitive Strategies.
- Strengthening a Company’s Competitive Position.
- Strategies for Competing in International Markets.
- Corporate Strategy.
- Building an Organization Capable of Good Strategy Execution.
- Case 1: Papa John’s International, Inc.: Its Strategy in the Pizza Restaurant Industry
- Case 2: Sony Music Entertainment and the Evolution of the Music Industry
- Case 3: The Walt Disney Company: Its Diversification Strategy in 2014
- Case 4: Amazon’s Big Data Strategy
You Can Obtain:
- 90 days of access to the e-Learning program
- 60 hours of training
- IBDL Master Handbook or e-Book
- Mind Maps
- Questions Bank
- Online Practice Test
- IBDL Official Certificate Examination (3 attempts)