Management and Planning-Your Way to Management!
Today’s world is very competitive and challenging. It has become so imperative to your career to learn the skills of management. This situation leads to many opportunities and challenges with lots of potential risks and rewards. To survive the competition, and to thrive, you must perform in ways that give you an edge over your competitors, that make the other party want to hire you, buy from you, and do repeat business with you. You will want them to choose you, not your competitor.
IBDL Professional is primarily a milestone in your career in the business administration field. It provides a business sense of how to implement a strong position for your organization in light of four essential pillars of performance; Planning, organizing, leading, and controlling, which gives you an edge over the competitors. The main idea is to keep you focused on a type of “bottom-line thinking” to make sure you think continually about “delivering the goods” that make both you and your organization a competitive success.
McGraw-Hill Business Publishing
This course is a preparation for the international exam of IBDL Professional credential.
Table of Contents:
- Managing International Management
- Planning and Strategic Management
- Managerial Decision Making
- Managerial Control
- Human Resources Management
- Organization Structure
- Organizational Agility
- Managing a Diverse Workforce
- The External Environment and Organizational Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Managing Technology and Innovation
- Creating and Managing Change
You Will Obtain:
- 90 days of access to the e-Learning program
- IBDL Professional Handbook or e-Book
- Mind Maps
- Questions bank
- Online Practice Test
- IBDL Official Certificate Examination (3 attempts)